You may return/exchange our products (excluding software) within 14 days of purchase. Returns/exchange are subject to a 15%, C$10 minimum, restocking fee, whichever is greater. The product must be in good condition(For example: not broken or scratched). Shipping charge is not refundable.
- You must pay shipping charges for all shipments from you to Canada GPS.
- Ship your device(s)to Canada GPS using the carrier of your choice. Please use a method with ability to trace shipment. Canada GPS is not responsible for shipments for which the carrier cannot provide proof of delivery.
- If the problem of the product is confirmed, Canada GPS will pay for shipment(within Canada) of repaired/replacement products from Canada GPS to you. If the product has no problem, we will charge shipping cost to ship the product back to you.
- Canada GPS is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment. We suggest that you purchase freight insurance on your shipments.
1) Request an RMA number from firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Our support staff will provide you with the RMA number and instructions for returning the package. You must clearly note the RMA number on the outside of your package. Any return not possessing an RMA number on the package will be returned to sender.
3) The returned product must contain all original components, literature, and packaging in the same saleable condition in which it was received.
Refunds for returns will cover product amount and any sales taxes charged less a 15% restocking fee. Refunds will not be made for any shipping charges. Returns not meeting the above requirements may be subject to a restocking fee equaling 25% of the price paid. Damaged merchandise, cosmetically or otherwise, is subject to a restocking fee on a case-by-case basis (up to 100%). Orders cancelled before being shipped are not subject to restocking fees; if an order has already shipped, it is the purchaser's responsibility to accept the shipment and return the order per our Return Policy.
Orders that are refused at the designated shipping address may incur a shipping and handling fee. 14 day time period begins at the time of delivery of shipment according to UPS/Canada Post scanned delivery time, UPS/Canada Post time standards for delivery to your area. Returns for manufactured defects must first be authorized; please contact email@example.com if you believe you have a product with a manufactured defect or if you have any questions or concerns. If an item covered by warranty is no longer available for repair or replacement, a product exchange will be issued.
Please allow us up to 15 (FIFTEEN) business days (excluding Holidays and Weekends) from the time we receive your package to process your return. This time period will not interfere with your 14 day money-back guarantee.